Golden future with GTprimAUra
It is no secret that in recent years the production of gold has been continually declining. The reason is that fewer large gold mines are being discovered. At the same time the demand for gold continues to grow rapidly. Looking at the current situation on the stock market, one cannot but realize: choosing gold is a clever way to invest.
10 Reasons to invest in gold
- No other investment retains value as gold does
- Investments in gold may optimally differentiate portfolio
- Tangible (allocated) gold is the safest way to invest
- US trade deficit and debt contribute to a further rise of gold prices
- As a tangible commodity gold is a truly international transaction currency
- Gold retains its value at the time of political and social insecurity, war and natural disasters
- Unlike currency, stocks and bonds, gold never loses its intrinsic value
- Gold is one of the best investments at the time of inflation
- While the production of gold for the past 10 years decreases, the demand for gold is rapidly increasing
- Gold is one of the most prestigious precious metals in the world
GTprimAUra is an affiliate of Guinée Titanium S.A.R.L., one of the largest mining companies in the West African region. It has the right to explore and develop concessions in a land extremely rich on this precious metal, The Democratic Republic of Guinea. The management is Dutch with headquarters located in Conakry, Guinea and Calonge, Gerona, Spain, while operational teams are based in Guinea, ensuring the working process on-site is not disrupted. The Company has a great number of concessions in both interior and coastal parts of the country, the most important minerals of which include titanium, zirconium and gold. Most recent geological studies indicate that mining reserves of the concessions amount to a value of billions of euros.
The mentioned concessions are:
- 1 strip of 30 kilometer in the main river Konkouree –the largest in the area
- 3 strips of 10 kilometer by the side- rivers of the Konkouree river
- 1 strip of 20 kilometer in the delta of the main river
- 1 area of 3,5 square kilometer on the Guinea coastal area
- 1 strip of 131 square kilometer along the coast of Guinea
GTprimAUra is planning to allocate funds in separate gold mining projects of Guinée Titanium S.A.R.L. in the Konkouree river and its side-rivers. In 2011 Guinée Titanium S.A.R.L has built up a compound located centrally and convenient to the operational area. The compound is fully equipped and provides facilities for logistical and operational processes. In early 2012 the first pontoon was deployed and a small- scale mining operation was set-up. The results exceeded expectations: in addition to the significant amount of titanium gold was found in high quantities too. Due to the fact that the specific gravity of gold is 19.2, it has dropped in the course of time to the deepest points of the ridges. Therefore the operation of excavating gold is carried out in three phases. The first phase is the so- called sucking off the upper layer of sand. The second phase is to remove deeper layers of clay that is in the ridges. The third phase is to extract the deepest layers of ridges, where gold is found.
As the first mining operation results proved to be successful, the company has decided to increase the scale of operation. For this the rivers are currently divided into four operational units. In each block, a special pontoon is planned to be deployed, with all the necessary dredging machines on board while geologists and mining experts will ensure exact locations for drilling and running pontoons, as required.
To bring operational plan in practice an additional investment of 2 million euro, in lots of 100.000 euro, is required. It is aimed at deploying 4 pontoons and making them work at full capacity. This will ensure continuity in production and, as a result, investment return in a relatively short time. We are now working closely with two experienced asset managers to complete this emission.
Chief Financial Officer
Guinée Titanium S.A.R.L.